Nowadays, it's not just enough to have the obvious enthusiasm and passion for HR & Recruitment, but we also acknowledge that HR & Recruitment professionals need to be business focused and have the ability to identify and deal effectively with enquiries of existing and potential staff. The ability to “think on your feet”, to be “solutions focussed” and totally committed to delivering value internally is key to the success in these roles.
Permanent Staff Recruitment:
By outsourcing your permanent recruitment needs enables you to sit back and handle your busy workload whilst we handle all aspects of the full recruitment process. Our approach is to arrange an initial consultation to meet the relevant managers in order to assess your recruiting requirements. This enables us to gain an understanding of your environment, corporate strategy, objectives and workplace culture. Once we have undertaken a detailed job brief we will analyse the key competencies, knowledge and behaviours required.
What we do for you:
- Onsite meeting to develop an understanding of your business, culture and vacancy
- Creation and placement of “target market” job advertisement on numerous media sites
- Candidate communication ie: screening, evaluations and short-listing
- Candidate sourcing; conducting searches on our comprehensive candidate data base (currently in excess of 16,000 candidates) and headhunting specific candidates
- Full interview process of shortlisted candidates
- Presenting a shortlist of 2-4 highly suitable candidates complete with a comprehensive individualised candidate profile report
- Co-ordination of interviews
- Assisting with guidance on interview techniques and contract negotiations
- Two comprehensive reference checks completed and full transcripts provided
- Structured pricing options to suit your needs
- 3-month replacement guarantee should the candidate not be suitable
- Discretion and confidentiality assured
Temporary staff solutions:
Whether your requirement is to replace staff on leave or you need extra support during a busy project or during peak times of the year, we have an extensive pool of market-ready, high calibre candidates available on short notice to undertake any temporary assignment, long or short term.
By outsourcing your temporary recruitment, you are billed on an hourly basis for the duration of the assignment. Employing a temp can be cost-effective and reduce your costs of hiring a casual employee as the temp is an employee of Foundation Recruitment. The hourly rate is inclusive of all statutory costs, payroll tax, superannuation, leave provisions etc, you are simply billed weekly for the hours the temp has worked…it’s that simple!
If you are not happy with temp, just contact us and we will happily manage the candidates' exit and provide a replacement.