About the company
This company is a market leader in their field of ethical fundraising. With a range of amazing charities from the well-known, respected brands to the small, just as important causes, you will be joining an amazing team lead by Industry leaders.
They have a strong focus on training and career progression, so if you’re ambitious and driven then you’ll be supported in achieving your goals.
About the role
As an account manager, the key to success is being a highly organized project manager who is responsible for the development and management of tele-fundraising campaigns for our clients. You’ll be responsible for the delivery and results of a variety of campaign types for our clients.
To be successfull in this role you will need to posess the following please:
- Experience in Agency account handling, Direct Marketing and/or Fundraising
- A positive can-do attitude and you are up for the challenges of working in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated by seeing results and pride in the quality of what you do
- Be a great communicator, both written and verbal
- Someone who is highly organised that can multi task
- Proffeciant in MS Office and relatesd producs
Please apply via SEEK, and once I have received your resume, i will give you a quick call to discuss or give Hans Swartz a call on 0424 597 600.