- Opportunity to display previous experience in direct debit style debt collection
- Work within an organic, family orientated home-grown success story
- Long term role within an expanding network/franchise gym network
Located on the North side of the Brisbane CBD, we require expressions from mature candidates who can demonstrate previous experience in a high paced, detailed and diverse role that required life experience managing people, debt collection and administration process.
The role is diverse; however, it will incorporate daily tasks spread across the week, these will include;
- Maintenance of membership (CRM) database including the collection of outstanding debts from members
- Weekly scheduling (not creating) of social media posts from all Gym franchisees
- Assistance with general administration tasks across the day to day operation of the gyms.
- Assistance from time to time with event management
- Responding to emails seeking further information and subsequently coordinating trials for potential members with Gym franchise owners (no cold calling)
This is a unique opportunity and one that will provide a long-term job for a committed and highly efficient, hands-on, get things done type of administrator.
This is a full-time role with flexibility around hours, ideally, you will be able to embrace (9am-7pm or even a split shift with a break in the middle of the days if this suits).
Once again, we can't emphasise enough that our client is seeking mature applicants for this role, the successful candidate will get the chance to work within an exciting environment amongst a group of dynamic people.