Our client is one of the most trusted and reputable Public Practice firms in Australia. This firm has a great culture and is ready to invest in someone who is looking for a long-term opportunity. Due to growth within the existing client base, currently we are looking for experienced Audit Manager to join this market leading Audit division.
As an Audit Manager, you will:
- Be accountable for your own portfolio of high profile clients and all aspects of audit delivery, Account Management and Business Development.
- Provide inspirational and engaging leadership to grow and develop your team.
- Form strong relationships with premium audits clients and play a key role in the delivery of quality assurance and reporting.
- Benefit from career building experience and challenge through your work on some of the public listed companies.
- Enjoy a journey offering considerable scope to grow through the structured future leadership program.
- Have exciting career opportunities on offer through Global network of offices.
- Be CA/equivalent qualified
- Bring a solid track record in leading teams and Audit engagements
- Possess exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Possess highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Possess demonstrated team leadership abilities
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity and for a confidential discussion, call Winny Wu on 0416 312 374. Alternatively, you can email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
All enquiries are treated in the strictest of confidence.