This truly is a rare and wonderful opportunity for someone who seeks a long-term and rewarding career with a builder who will genuinely appreciate your experience.
Manage all on-site construction activities on high-end homes within the North Brisbane and Sunshine Coast regions.
- Managing and organising materials, trades and labourers for Residential projects
- Proven ability to read and interpret detailed drawings and specifications
- Organising site set-out
- Ensure Quality Assurance
- Successfully run projects with hands on capabilities
- Always have safety at the forefront of your mind and ensure site cleanliness and a positive representation of the builder’s brand
KEY SKILLS & CHARACTERISTICS
- Seeking a long-term career
- Understanding of QBCC and Australian building standards is essential
- Qualified Carpenter with a Site Supervisor's licence
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a similar role with a Residential builder
- Driven and motivated to succeed and to be a part of the bigger picture
- Diligent, committed and organised
- You must have a strong work ethic with the highest level of integrity
- Natural ability to build long term relationships and work as part of a team
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in discussing further please call Melissa Fraga-Ashby on 0424 705 317, alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY now.