Did I just describe a rollercoaster? I sure did. If you can understand my analogy then you know what a day in the life of a highly skilled Building Supervisor is like, it also sounds like this could be the opportunity for you, if so read on.
Our clients are well established in the Building industry in Townsville in both Residential and Commercial greenfield and brown field projects. The work will include makes safes, repairs and new projects.
You will be responsible for the entirety of the process from inception to completion inclusive of site visits, preparation of site reports and quotations. When the quote has been approved you will be then required to schedule in clients, subcontractors and suppliers and manage the construction of the project to handover. Ensuring all work conforms to company, legislative, contractual and OH&S requirements.
What We Are Looking For
- Must be a self-motivated with the ability to work without direct supervision
- Proven experience in meeting targets and KPI's
- Can achieve projects in timely manner whilst adhering to budgets
- Professional mannerisms and ability to present in person and over the phone with clients and all other stakeholders
- Strong network of quality subcontractors and suppliers
- Preferred is that you have a trade qualification in Carpentry
- You must be a QBCC issued licensed Site Supervisor at minimum
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Supervisory role within a high-volume building environment
- Strong communication and dispute resolution skills are essential to the success of this role
- Technical construction knowledge
- Great computer skills are essential
Remuneration is negotiable and subject to experience plus you will receive a company vehicle, laptop or tablet and phone.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in discussing further I encourage you to either call Sarah Clark 0401 506 087 or APPLY now and I will get in touch with you.