Our client is a D&C commercial fit out company based on the Sunshine Coast that have been established for over a decade, focusing on hospitality, healthcare and general office fit out projects. They separate themselves from the rest by focusing on quality rather than quantity. They are a small tight knit team who a share values of transparency and consistency. A strong 10-year plan is in place to grow the business with a focus on client satisfaction.
Our client is looking for their next Business Development Manager to join the team and be an integral part of the company’s growth plan. The role will involve developing new business within their area of expertise, account management of existing relationships, lead generation, attending client/site visits with the design team, verbal and written communication with internal and external stakeholders, project management, first point of contact for all enquiries.
- 2+ years proven experience in a Business Development/Sales role preferably within the Construction industry
- Accountability, integrity and honesty are key characteristics required to be successful in this role
- Natural sales and rapport building skills
- You must be motivated, driven and seeking a long-term career with an ethical and family orientated company
- Be creative and have the ability to think on your feet
- Generous base salary plus superannuation
- Car including all maintenance and fuel
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Large yearly bonus
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in discussing further please click the APPLY NOW button. Ensure you submit an up to date resume and cover letter/video with your application.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.