The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the Partners, and will be responsible for workflow and managing and mentoring their team, building and maintaining client relationships, business development and providing general advice on financials, compliance and business growth across a variety of industries.
Foundation Recruitment are seeking an ambitious, driven, highly motivated, and people focused Business Services Manager who is looking for the next step in their career, not just a job.
Are you ready for this kind of challenge?
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A minimum of 5 years current experience in the Public Practice Accounting Sector
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a Senior Accountant role
- Current CA or CPA Membership
- Proven capabilities to manage workflow and review work
- Experience training and mentoring of team members to ensure productivity and KPI's are met
- Strong people and communication skills
- Computer literacy including Xero, Xero Tax, WorkFlow, Max
- Bright and bubbly personality