Get on board with an ambitious and idealistic tight knit team who are approaching a growth phase and looking for a full time Cadet/Junior Estimator.
- Pricing new house designs and establishing base house costs
- Generate budget estimates, estimate of costs, and letter of offer documents
- Acquire prices for new products and finalise selection documents
- Assist in the production of Variation Price Book and Document Templates
- Produce selections variations, post contract variations, and building variations
- Place orders according to BOQs
- 1 year’s experience estimating residential projects is advantages
- A trade qualification in Carpentry or other trade is highly desirable
- In depth understanding and knowledge of residential construction methodology essential
- Must be enthusiastic and motivated to learn and expand on your current experience and skill set
- Great technical ability (IT skills)
- Ability to produce quality work within specified time frames
- Great interpersonal skills to liaise with all key stakeholders
- You must be seeking a long-term careered role
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in discussing further please click APPLY now.