A Civil Principle Contractor in the Northern Territory who are diverse, well networked and well resourced. Focused on delivering road projects, subdivisions and other infrastructure projects such as bridges.
About the Role
Due to the current Estimator being promoted in the business we now seek the next up and coming Civil Estimator to join the team.
- Entering data/quantities into Excel templates
- Updating existing templates with already negotiated pricing
- Collating and presenting tender documentation and schedules
- Thorough understanding of construction methodology regarding roads, bulk earthworks, subdivisions and other structures.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Engineering is desired.
- Local experience within Australia in the civil/infrastructure as an Estimator or Site Engineer.
- Strong commercial acumen, time management skills and a high level of attention to detail combined with clear communication skills.
- Naturally you will be someone who creates your own process.
- One direct report, a Manager who is approachable and collaborative.
- Operating as a “self-sufficient” Civil Contractor, with many internal supplies and resources.
- Remuneration structure $105,000 (base and superannuation).
- Short term accommodation can be provided to those who are looking to relocate.
Those who are serious about a change and meet the requirements listed should reply promptly as we are ready to engage now! Contact Sarah Clark for a confidential discussion on 0401 506 087 or simply APPLY NOW.