- Highly regarded and respected contractor with long standing client relationships
- One of the largest privately owned “multi-disciplined” builders in the region (Northern Territory, South Australia & Western Australia)
- Pre & Post Contract Exposure (Roads / Civil Infrastructure)
With a proven track record of successful project delivery, our client continues to secure work on the back of their technical capabilities, systems orientated approach and focus on internal and external relationships.
You will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and negotiating prices from suppliers and sub-contractors
- Providing exceptional service to internal and external stakeholders
- Attending Pre & Post tendering meetings
- Preparing acurrate bids towards tenders
- Working cohesively with staff throughout the company
The Successful Candidate:
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A stable career history with reputable Civil Contractors
- Industry experience in Australia is essential (min 5 years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- NT roads experience highly regarded
- Degree or Trade Qualified
- Highly attractive salary package
- Friendly and supportive team
- High-profile projects
On offer is a very competitive salary package that will reflect your experience.
This is a great opportunity to further your career with a trusted and expanding principle contractor.
Those who are serious about a change and meet the requirements listed should reply promptly as our client is ready to engage now! Contact Andrew Morrison on 0420 727 200 for a confidential discussion or follow the prompts to apply.