The position as the sole Estimator with the organisation will see you responsible for –
- Sourcing tenders and business development through a variety of avenues including your own network
- Preparation of estimates and tender submissions
- Contract tender administration and management
- Contract administration
- Providing systems support
- A minimum of 5 years’ current experience in a Civil Estimator role preferably in the local or Australian market
- Desired would be a relevant Degree qualification but not essential
- High level of knowledge in Microsoft suite
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Well networked and natural rapport builder
- Strong communication skills
- You must have a high level of attention to detail
You will be supported by a Manager who is approachable and a team who genuinely work together to achieve set outcomes. A market competitive base salary plus superannuation in conjunction with further professional development opportunities as the company continues to expand.
If you meet the above criteria and are further interested you can call Sarah Clark 0401 506 087 for a confidential conversation or apply now, and I will get in contact with you.
NOTE: Darwin based applicants would be preferred however we will review applicants who are looking to relocate to Darwin. This position will not suit candidates who are seeking relocation assistance or FIFO work.