Our client is a leading multi-disciplinary construction company that has gone from strength to strength.
Due to recent growth, we are now seeking a Civil Project Engineer to join a well-regarded company.
An exceptional long-term career opportunity whilst playing a large role in projects is on offer
To be successful the candidate will have exposure to bulk and detailed earthworks, pavement packages, detailed in ground services packages. This experience with Defense Projects will be well received.
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects
- Monitor compliance with applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
- Assign responsibilities and mentor project team
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with the project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions
- A degree qualified Civil Engineer with experience on infrastructure projects (i.e. roads, drainage and sewerage).
- Min 5 years Proven working experience as a project engineer with reputable local contractors working on civil construction projects ranging in value
- Ideally, have Defence clearance
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- Project management and supervision skills
- Decision-making ability and leadership skills
- Time management and organization skill
Please apply via the link below for this role. Once your application has been received we will contact you accordingly.