They now have an immediate requirement for an experienced Civil Supervisor to manage a $25mil+ roads project approximately 100km from Darwin. Supported by a your Project Manager and a team of Engineers, you will be solely responsible for the entirety of the site-works including management of workforce on site and ensuring it is delivered on time and to a high level of quality.
You will be rostered 11 days on, 3 days off and due to it's remote location you'll be provided with both food, accommodation and a generous rural location allowance for the life of the project.
One of the great things about this jobs is it's location. It's based right next to one of the Northern Territory's most iconic National Parks meaning if you're into the outdoors e.g. camping, fishing for barramundi, 4x4 then put simply, this is your dream job.
Duties in your role will include:
- Management of project through to completion
- Manage trades and labourers - Toolbox meetings, Pre-starts, day diaries etc.
- Manage all earthworks
- Manage of subcontractors including culvert works, bitumen, line marking etc.
- Liaise with stakeholder both internal and external
- Management of all safety ensuring HSE in place, JSEA’s being followed and signed on
- Minimum 5 years proven experience as a Civil Supervisor specifically road construction
- Strong understanding of all aspects of civil road works
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Be willing to relocate to the Northern Territory
- An employer who respects your experience and in turn provides you with real autonomy
- Attractive salary package including accommodation, food and 10% Rural allowance
- Real job security and a strong pipeline of work
- A location made for out door adventures!