Success to date has incorporated design & construct delivery models such as “Managing Contractor” engagements, this exposure positions our client favourably for continued engagement in this space. We are seeking candidates who have comparable experience, ideally across a broad cross-section of project disciplines.
- A minimum of 3 or more years’ current experience in Supervisors role on Civil Construction projects. Preferably in the local or Australian market
- To be successful the candidate will have exposure to bulk and detailed earthworks, pavement packages, detailed in ground services packages.
- Strong organisation and people management skills
- Ability to effectively read and interpret drawings and contract documentation
- Proven experience managing suppliers/contractors
- Clear and concise communication skills
- You must have a high level of attention to detail
On offer is a very competitive salary package that will reflect your experience. Ideally we are looking for local based candidates however the role is open to people who are willing to relocate permanently to Darwin and will include a relocation package including initial short-term accommodation or a short term FIFO option.
Those who are serious about a change and meet the requirements listed should reply promptly as our client is ready to engage now! Contact Sarah Clark for a confidential discussion on 0401 506 087 or simply APPLY NOW.