Now, due to their success and continued growth, they are seeking a Business Services Client Manager to oversee a team of technically strong accountants.
The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the partners, and will be responsible for managing and supporting staff, providing performance feedback to the team and individuals and improvement to workflow. Managing client relationships, business development and providing advice on compliance and business expansion across a variety of industries.
Further responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- First point of contact for clients, managing and maintaining client relationships
- Providing business mentoring and delivering value-based services to business clientele
- Reviewing and overseeing the preparation of financial statements
- Reviewing all taxation compliance work for companies, trusts, partnerships etc.
Are you ready for this kind of challenge?
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Current CA or CPA membership
- Minimum 5 years current experience in Public Practice Accounting Sector
- Ability to manage and review the work of a team of accountants
- Training and mentoring of staff member to ensure productivity and budgets are met
- Computer literacy including Xero, Xero Tax, WorkFlow, Max, MS Office suite
All enquiries are treated in the strictest of confidence.