A new world-class $3.6B integrated resort development is being constructed that will put Brisbane on the map as a tourism, leisure and entertainment destination.
Expected to open in 2022, Queen’s Wharf Brisbane will transform the CBD and river’s edge with an iconic design that embraces Brisbane’s inviting subtropical climate.
Foundation Recruitment is proud to have been one of two consultancies selected to exclusively search, promote to and engage seasoned professionals to join this world-class international consortium responsible for overseeing this truly iconic project.
We have been engaged to source a proven, high performing “Client Side” Contracts Manager to oversee the management of principal contractors from procurement of elements within the integrated resort development, through to commissioning. Thi is not your run of the mill CM role, in fact, its diverse by nature and one that will call on general "Project Management" skills in addition to your Contract & Commercial skill set.
We seek candidates with demonstrable experience successfully coordinating major projects incorporating extensive development stakeholder engagement.
The successful candidate will be responsible for extensive contractor engagement including monthly contractor site meetings as well as program and cost monitoring reporting across the life of the project.
To be considered for this unique and career-defining opportunity, you must be able to demonstrate competency across the following criteria;
Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Management of contractors from procurement of elements within the Integrated Resort Development (IRD), through to commissioning.
- Run monthly contractor site meetings
- In conjunction with the PQS, manage the process of assessments and recommendations of contractor’s monthly claims, variation and time claims.
- Co-ordination with Development Stakeholders
- Program and cost monitoring/reporting
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with building and retail projects.
- Must be able to communicate complex information in a clear and concise manner to Senior Management.
- Must be detail-orientated, extremely organized, and have strong presentation skills.
- Have a strong risk assessment, negotiation and problem resolution skills.
- Task management, organization and team collaboration skills.
- Experience with managing key stakeholders and consultants.
On offer for the successful candidate is the opportunity to align your career with a truly Iconic Australian project that will shape the Brisbane CBD and define your career concurrently!
If you meet the outlined criteria contact our
Director – Paul Gay on 0415 379 586 for a confidential discussion or simply follow the prompts to submit your resume for consideration.