They are a well-known Queensland home builder that have been established for well over 30 years who are focused on building quality homes along with providing outstanding customer service.
Skills & Experience Required
- At minimum you must have a strong background (5 or more years) in residential building specifically with new homes
- Must have strong senior management / leadership, business acumen and people management experience
- Ideally you will have a trade qualification in Carpentry or tertiary qualifications relating to the construction industry
- It is essential that you have knowledge of local building regulations and WH&S in the geographical area mentioned
- Strong leadership skills combined with the ability to lead by example
- Customer service focused with articulate and clear communication both written and verbal
- Proven time and cost management skills
- IT savvy and compliant with systems and processes with the ability to drive use of tablet software technology within your team
- Driven by delivery the best quality
- Highly motivated, energetic and looking for a long-term career
Remuneration package including base salary plus superannuation, fully maintained company vehicle or vehicle allowance, laptop and mobile phone.
If you meet the above criteria and are genuinely motivated to seek a new opportunity, please call Melissa Fraga-Ashby on 0424 705 317 or apply now with an updated resume and cover letter outlining your suitability.