About the Company
We have been retained exclusively to represent a leading multi-disciplinary construction company with extensive experience across major projects in both the private and government sectors. This principle contractor has secured multiple defence projects providing a period of “ongoing” project opportunities ($20M-$500M+) that will see them project active for the next 5-8 years.
About the Role
We seek a competent and proven Construction Manager who can demonstrate a solid legacy successfully leading the delivery of major commercial construction projects, ideally within government and defence sectors (must have Defence project experience). To date, our client’s success has incorporated design and construct delivery models such as “Managing Contractor” engagements and we are seeking candidates who have comparable experience.
- Responsible for the successful completion of the project within budget, time, contract and quality requirements
- Managing all site activities for the whole of the project – from contract award, through construction and commissioning.
- Manage project operations in accordance with project directives and deliverables
- Develop and manage construction programs in liaison with the Direct Line Manager
- Regularly communicate with Direct Line Manager and project staff on project progress and construction issues
- Responsible for effective team leadership ensuring productive and efficient project advancement
- Defence project delivery experience
- Head Contracts Administration
- Subcontract Administration
- Financial Control & Reporting
- Embrace a “hands-on” delivery environment that is client-centric
- Must be able to demonstrate previous, positive relationship engagements with both clients and sub-contractors
- Relevant tertiary qualification desired, Construction Management, Engineering, Q.S or 15 years experience in a similar position
- Stability – a 5-8-year workbook with significant government projects awarded
- Professional environment where processes, procedures and projects are comparable with the “top tier” sector, yet the workplace culture still retains “family company values”
- Senior Executive Remuneration structure including initial accommodation support plus a relocation package
How to Apply
Those who are serious about a change and meet the requirements listed should reply promptly as we are ready to engage now! Contact Paul Gay for a confidential discussion on 0415 379 586 or simply APPLY NOW by following the prompts.