About the Company
We have been retained exclusively to represent a leading multi-disciplinary construction company with extensive experience across major projects in both the private and government sectors. This principle contractor has secured multiple defence projects providing a period of “ongoing” project opportunities ($20M-$500M+) that will see them project active for the next 5-8 years.
About the Role
We seek a competent and proven Construction Manager who can demonstrate a solid legacy successfully leading the delivery of major commercial / civil construction projects, ideally within government and defence sectors (must have Defence project experience) . To date our client’s success has incorporated design and construct delivery models such as “Managing Contractor” engagements and we are seeking candidates who have comparable experience.
- Responsible for the successful completion of the project within budget, time, contract and quality requirements
- Managing all site activities for the whole of the project – from contract award, through construction and commissioning.
- Manage project operations in accordance with project directives and deliverables
- Develop and manage construction programs in liaison with the Direct Line Manager
- Regularly communicate with Direct Line Manager and project staff on project progress and construction issues
- Responsible for effective team leadership ensuring productive and efficient project advancement
- Defence project delivery experience
- Head Contracts Administration
- Subcontract Administration
- Financial Control & Reporting
- Embrace a “hands-on” delivery environment that is client centric
- Must be able to demonstrate previous, positive relationship engagements with both clients and sub-contractors
- Relevant tertiary qualification desired, Construction Management, Engineering , Q.S or 15 years experience in a similar position
- Stability – 5-8-year workbook with significant government projects awarded
- Professional environment where processes, procedures and projects are comparable with the “top tier” sector, yet the workplace culture still retains “family company values”
- Senior Executive Remuneration structure including initial accommodation support plus a relocation package
How to Apply
Those who are serious about a change and meet the requirements listed should reply promptly as we are ready to engage now! Contact Paul Gay for a confidential discussion on 0415 379 586 or simply APPLY NOW.