Long term relationships and an exceptional reputation continue to deliver our client with a successful and sustainable Tier 2 principal contracting. This continued success has created an immediate requirement for an established Contract Administrator to deliver North Queensland projects.
With their market diversifying the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate competency across a broad sector of Commercial Buildings.
Day to day tasks will include;
- Liaising with local authorities
- Exposure to Design Management (strong D&C focus)
- Exposure to Management of consultants
- Working through modifications and technical issues
- Assisting with construction programming and procurement
- Progress and management reporting
- Client liaison
Personally, you will need to be intelligent, strategic and diplomatic with the ability to work effectively under pressure. To register your interest follow the prompts.