With a 70%-30% split of fit-out and new-build projects with values up to $10mil they have continued to prove themselves a strong player within this highly competitive commercial market. They have a young and dynamic team and a culture where everyone is given all the opportunity they need to become the best at what they do.
Due to this ongoing growth, they now looking to bring on their next star player.
This role is a career defining opportunity. You will be at the point in your career where you're ready to take the next step in to a Junior Project Manager position.
You will have 3-5 years experience in the role of Contract Administrator within Brisbane's commercial construction industry, a real hunger for knowledge and be willing to put in the hard work to get the job done.
Duties in your role will include but not be limited to:
- Assist Project Manager/s where required
- Vetting & Letting of trade/subcontractor packages
- Negotiation of pricing for trades, subcontractor packages and materials
- Preparation of progress claims and variations
- Estimating and tendering of projects
- 3-5 years experience in the role of Contract Administrator
- Proven experience within Brisbane's commercial construction industry
- Professional attitude and presentation
- Real drive and passion for construction and have aspirations to become a Project Manager
- Real opportunity for career advancement into the role of Project Manager
- An employer and management team who will guide and mentor you so you can reach your real potential as early as possible
- A culture where everyone's an integral and valued party of the team
- Did I mention career advancement..?