Competent Contract Administrator required to join an established team in closing out a $15M residential medium rise apartment project.
Joining a small project team, the successful candidate will be comfortable in contributing across a broad spectrum of project tasks in addition to the day to day contract administration tasks normally associated with such a project.
You will be working on site as the intermediate between the site team and the Project Manager providing assistance and leading the charge on a variety of tasks including;
- Subcontract Progress Claims and Variations (for review, approval by PM)
- Cost Control and Reporting (to PM) (Cheops preferable but not essential)
- Manage Compliance Checklists and Collating Handover Documentation for Completion (progressively)
- Monitor and update documentation from Architect / Client / Transmittals / send out to subcontractors
- Manage the RFI process, and communicate back through to site and subcontractors
- Organise day-to-day call ups for materials, misc. orders as they arise
To be considered for this role, you will have a minimum of 3+ years post graduate experience as a Contract Administrator with a focus on commercial construction D&C projects (ideally medium rise apartment projects).
You will be able to demonstrate capability as a C.A on projects from $5-20M.
Your established organisation and communication skills will contribute towards effective trade management, while your technical capabilities will enable you to complete the key requirements of the role such as progress claims and variation approvals, from a position of experience.
You must be able to commit to a four-month contract that may be extended on to other projects subject to performance and project requirements.