Due to it's unprecedented growth in Northern Territory's market, they now have an immediate requirement for an experienced Contract Administrator to join their highly experienced project team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to join a major builder which is committed to providing it's team members with real opportunities for growth within the business. You will be given real support and guidance which will allow you to take the next step in you career be it into a Senior Contract Administration position or into a role as a Project Manager as and when you're ready to do so.
Duties in your role will include:
- Assist Project Manager/s where required
- Vetting & Letting of trade/subcontractor packages
- Negotiation of pricing for trades, subcontractor packages and materials
- Liaise with trades and subcontractors
- Assessment and processing of progress claims and variations
- Management of head contracts
- 3-5 years' experience in to role of Contract Administrator in the commercial construction sector
- Proven experience working on commercial projects with values no less than $3mil
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A real passion for construction, a thirst for knowledge and aspirations to become a Project Manager or Commercial Manager down the track
- Real opportunity for career advancement
- An employer and management team who will guide and mentor you whilst still providing you with a level of autonomy
- A culture where everyone's an integral and valued party of the team
- Did I mention career advancement..?
To be apply for this fantastic opportunity please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the APPLY button.