A Civil Principle Contractor in the Northern Territory who are diverse, well networked and well resourced. Focused on delivering road projects, subdivisions and other infrastructure projects such as bridges.
About the Role
Newly created role for an experienced Contract Administrator or Project Administrator. A mixture of office and site based providing variety in your workdays.
- Monthly reporting
- Completing extensions of time
- Processing project variations and claims
- Document control
- Current local experience within Australia in the civil/infrastructure sector as a Contract Administrator or Project Administrator.
- Strong commercial acumen, time management skills and a high level of attention to detail combined with clear communication skills.
- Naturally you will be someone who creates your own process.
- Relevant tertiary qualification desired, Engineering or Construction Management.
- One direct report, a Project Manager who is approachable and collaborative.
- Operating as a “self-sufficient” Civil Contractor, with many internal supplies and resources.
- Remuneration structure $120,000 (base and superannuation) STE.
- Career development opportunities and the option to work between the office and site.
Those who are serious about a change and meet the requirements listed should reply promptly as we are ready to engage now! Contact Sarah Clark for a confidential discussion on 0401 506 087 or simply APPLY NOW.