This is your opportunity to work with an organisation who have strong systems in place to help you achieve your goals.
This full-time position requires the successful candidate to build rapport and engage with teams across the business to undertake end-to-end completion of the build process and maintain strong client relationships.
Key Skills Required -
- Experience in a similar role within the residential construction industry and a strong knowledge of HIA and/or Master Builders contracts
- Building approval and planning approval experience
- Knowledge of the building industry and process and understanding of construction methodology
- Professional and approachable manner
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellence in client relationship management
- Strong organisational skills are essential for this role
- Well established company offering an immediate start to the right candidate
- Stable long-term career with a trusted builder
- Work with a passionate and friendly team