This is an ideal role for a candidate who is systems and process orientated and will see the successful candidate working alongside the Director. This is an opportunity to be apart of a modern and vibrant team environment and work with an organisation that have a strong creative direction and plan for the future.
Key Skills Required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Contracts Administration role with a volume Residential Builder
- Knowledge of the building industry and process including and understanding of construction methodology
- You must be able to think on your feet and take initiative
- Natural ability to build rapport with key stakeholders, internal and external
- Previous Onsite Companion experience is a must
- Professional and approachable manner
- Attention to detail
If you are interested in discussing the role further please call Melissa Fraga 0424 705 317 alternatively email me directly firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY now.