We are looking for a person with a proven track record of meeting deadlines, has a keen ability to learn, is efficient and trustworthy with a strong eye for detail with a positive attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities -
- Liaising with clients, updating them from inception to handover and follow up their general enquiries
- Liaising with external providers such as the Building Designer, Colour Consultant, Brokers, Suppliers and Sub Contractors
- Submitting council approvals
- Preparation and presentation of HIA contracts
- Order soil and survey tests
- Process variations in conjunction with the Director
- Follow up Form 16 and 21’s
- General Personal Assistant duties to support the Director inclusive of booking meetings and managing his diary etc.
- General office duties such as greeting clients, taking phone calls, ordering stationary, cleanliness of the showroom and workplace, ordering marketing materials etc.
- Scheduling of works in conjunction with the Director
- Systems and processes driven
- Minimum of 3 – 4 years’ experience in a similar role with a residential project builder
- Strong knowledge of construction methodology
- Preferred is knowledge of the local building codes and covenants
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Well presented, as this is a front office and client facing role
- The successful candidate will have great time management skills to ensure deadlines are met
- Strong IT skills, both system and cloud based
- You must have ownership and accountability
- You will be looking for an opportunity where you can grow with a business and be instrumental in their success
- Opportunity to work with a business and be a real part of their success moving forward, including creating and implementing systems and process
- Convenient location with free street parking
- Career growth
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in discussing further you can call Melissa Fraga on 0424 705 317 alternatively APPLY now.