A reputable commercial builder with strong 'family' values who deliver a multitude of commercial projects in Brisbane metro, such as aged care facilities, education and industrial projects.
About the Role
This is a Senior Contracts Administrator role responsible for delivering a diverse group of projects in excess of $15m. Primarily, this role will see you focusing on sub-contractor management and overseeing payments, variation assessments, forecasting and final accounts.
Skills and Experience
- Current experience and proven performance in a Contracts Administrator role on a variety of commercial projects in excess of $15m
- You will have great written and verbal communication skills and a natural ability to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience using cost control software such as Cheops, Jobpac or Procore.
- Base salary ranging between $130,000 - $150,000 + Superannuation
- Work with an organisation that is team orientated where everyone works towards the common goal.
- Professional development opportunities and growth within offered.
- Full time office based with Monday to Friday work only.
Those who are serious about a change and meet the requirements listed should reply promptly as we are ready to engage now! Contact Sarah Clark for a confidential discussion on 0401 506 087 or simply APPLY NOW.