A mid tier reputable commercial builder with strong 'family' values who deliver a multitude of commercial projects in Brisbane metro, such as aged care facilities, education and industrial projects.
About the Role
Contracts Administrator role responsible for delivering a diverse group of projects up to $15m. Primarily, this role will see you focusing on Sub-contractor management and overseeing payments, variation assessments, forecasting and final accounts.
Skills and Experience
- Current experience and proven performance in a Contracts Administrator role on a variety of commercial projects up to $15m in value.
- You will have great written and verbal communication skills and a natural ability to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience using cost control software such as Cheops, Jobpac or Procore.
- Desired is a relevant tertiary qualification in Construction Management or similar.
- Remuneration package $110,000 - $125,000 inclusive of super.
- Full time office based role working Monday to Friday, strictly no weekend work required.
- Professional development opportunity to progress to Junior Project Manager running your own small projects.
- Direct reporting line with no 'middle management'.
Those who are serious about a change and meet the requirements listed should reply promptly as we are ready to engage now! Contact Sarah Clark for a confidential discussion on 0401 506 087 or simply APPLY NOW.