ABOUT THE COMPANY
Foundation Recruitment is the market leader in Commercial Construction Recruitment in Queensland. With over 20 years industry experience and contacts, we have a unique insight into both clients and opportunities that are not advertised on job boards.
Our client base is very active and as such we are seeking experienced Contracts Administrators in South East Queensland’s commercial construction space.
ABOUT THE ROLE
With a wide range of commercial developments valued from $10Mil - $100Mil currently underway, there is a high demand for well-structured Contracts Administrators.
To be considered you will possess the following:
- 2+ years’ experience in a Contracts Administrator role with a focus on commercial construction project's
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and on budget
- Effective documentation management and communication skills
- Writing scope of works, letting trade packages, processing variations
- Excellent computer literacy and proficiency in CHEOPS or Jobpac
- Tertiary qualification is ideal, however, candidates with extensive experience in this discipline without formal qualifications will also be considered
- Proven work history with reputable companies
- Natural rapport building skills to liaise with all internal and external stakeholders
This is a great opportunity for an emerging construction management professional to align their career with leading organisations lead by highly successful management teams. If you looking to work with companies who understand when time permits, it’s important to have some fun and celebrate success then look no further.
Please contact Hans Swartz on 0424 597 600 and apply below