ABOUT THE COMPANY
This company is truly unique, not in what they do or even how they do it. Don't get me wrong, they do what they do very well and have a great deal of repeat business. They are unique with the group of people they have working with them. Everyone involved works well together and this has developed a great culture. A culture of inclusion, ongoing support and a drive to be the best they can be whilst remaining humble.
So this is where you ask yourself.. Do you want to join an amazing team, an amazing culture and a great company?
if so... read on!
ABOUT THE ROLE
This company specialises in Fit-out and Refurbishment projects from $500K - $1M.
They now have an opportunity for an Experienced Contracts Administrator to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as Contracts Administrator with Fit-out of Aged-Care, Hotel and Retail projects
- Have great commercial acumen
- Experience with Jobpac
- Preparation and letting of subcontractor packages, scope of works and procurement schedules
- Project claim assistance and external variations
- Review, negotiate and finalise subcontracts
- Manage and track project expenditure, inclusive of subcontractor claims
- Administer RFI’s to clients, architects and consultants
- Tertiary education relevant to Construction ideally
- Strong time management, organisation and communication skills (written and verbal)
You will be an experienced Contracts Administrator that is a self-starter.
You can work autonomously while showing great leadership backed by experience.
A person who is highly flexible and adaptive, because let's be honest, no 2 projects are the same.
Have a great track record of working well with all key stakeholders.
Ideally, you will be as confident in speaking with the Project Managers as you would with clients.
A proactive Contracts Administrator who follows through on their intent.
If you can please apply with your most recent resume highlighting the following:
- 5 most recent Fit-Out / Refurbishment projects
- Timeframe and Values of each project
- How you handled a challenging situation
OR you can give Hans Swartz a call on 0424 597 600.
All conversations are CONFIDENTIAL and your Resume / CV / Details will never be sent without your knowledge and permission.