Our client is a Commercial Builder who is engaged in projects ranging in value from $1M - $30M. They now seek a highly competent CA to take the commercial and contract management tasks associated with such projects and meet deliverable outcomes across both head and sub-contract engagements.
To be successful in this role you will -
- Be a highly self-motivated individual who possesses the ability to coordinate multiple tasks and build effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Have an overall minimum of five years industry experience, the majority of this engaged by Principal Contractors providing you with extensive exposure to the day to day commercial and contractual Project Management challenges.
- Possess strong communication skills written and verbal
- A Degree or Diploma in a Construction Management discipline would be preferred however not essential.
- In addition, you will be highly competent and intuitive when it comes to identifying and benefiting from commercial opportunities across the life of the project.
This is a great opportunity for a career professional with the opportunity to clearly make their mark within an organisation who truly believe in empowering their teams, recognising good performance and encouraging professional and personal development.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in discussing further you can call Scott Harding on 0424 597 600 alternatively email email@example.com or APPLY now.