Having been established for 4 years, our clients business is rapidly growing due to the Director's well developed network in the Residential Building industry. Their business offers their clientele varied product inclusive of full turn key investment homes and custom architecturally designed homes.
Located in a busy Brisbane south suburb, they are now looking for a skilled and experienced Contracts Administrator/Client Liaison to join the team. Reporting to the Operations Manager and Chief Executive Officer you will look after up to 45 builds concurrently from through pre and various stages of construction.
Key Skills Required -
- A minimum of 4 years proven experience in the same or similar position specifically with a volume new home builder
- Thorough knowledge of construction processes
- Ability to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills and ability manage your own workflow
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft suite skills are essential
- Problem solving
The opportunity to work with a growing tight knit team that offers flexibility and an above market remuneration package inclusive of base salary plus superannuation.
This is a real genuine position and interviews will be conducted immediately, should you be the right candidate.
To find out more please call Melissa Fraga on 0424 705 317 alternatively email me directly firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY NOW!