We have been engaged to represent a diverse principle contractor who operates throughout Australia, servicing the resources, commercial, infrastructure and defence sectors.
About the Role
We're seeking an immediately available Contracts Administrator / Quantity Surveyor for a 16 Month contract role that would have the potential to go permanent on completion of the project. This is a specialist role, that requires the successful candidate to lead a process on a substantial Defence project in Rockhampton.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant Tertiary Degree in Construction Management, Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering
- Defence experience is highly desirable
- Real passion for the industry and a desire to learn and better yourself
- Building background with 1-2 years' experience
- Full time role with a well-known principle contractor
- Strong project pipeline
- Professional development and career opportunities