- Management of contractors from procurement of elements within the Integrated Development through to commissioning.
- Run monthly contractor site meetings
- In conjunction with the PQS, manage the process of assessments and recommendations of contractors monthly claims, variation and time claims.
- Co-ordination with Development Stakeholders
- Program and cost monitoring/reporting
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with building and retail projects.
- Must be able to communicate complex information in a clear and concise manner to Senior Management.
- Must be detail-orientated, extremely organized, and have strong presentation skills.
- Have a strong risk assessment, negotiation and problem resolution skills.
- Task management, organization and team collaboration skills.
- Experience with managing key stakeholders and consultants.
To be considered you must be able to demonstrate at least 5-10 years experience in a similar capacity on major "Commercial Building" projects incorporating major Retail projects.
- Full-time employment with a standard probation period
- Extremely High Profile project
- Located in the CBD and adjacent to the project
Contact Paul Gay for a confidential discussion 0415 379 586