Our client is one of Queensland’s most established Property Development companies. In addition, they have their own Building company who design and construct most of their projects with a small percentage being tendered out to other builders for construction. They specialise in building residential projects mostly large single site developments consisting of multiple low set homes and other recreational facilities.
With a new project commencing in 2018 they are now looking for a highly skilled and experienced Building Designer and Draftsperson with a strong background in volume residential projects to join their team, based in their Gold Coast office. You will be instrumental in providing your expertise in the design of the projects and completing full drafting and documentation using Revit.
Key Skills Required -
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in design and drafting on similar residential projects on a volume scale
- Open and clear written and verbal communication with the ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Be motivated and committed to the project to provide the best possible outcomes
- At minimum intermediate level experience with Revit
- Time management skills are essential
- Seeking a long term careered opportunity
- You must have knowledge of local building codes and requirements with recent experience putting that knowledge to use
- A unique opportunity to have autonomy on a significant development
- Long term career progression
- Generous remuneration
- Tight knit team with great staff retention
- Friendly and professional working environment