Are you looking to move away from a poor management structure, or a challenging working environment?
Are you looking to work in an innovative, creative, expanding business that offers flexible working conditions?
This ASX listed innovative business has embraced the technology change, they now offer a platform that is powered by the latest Cloud Technology, plus they utilise advanced driven Data techniques to offer customer real time, behaviour based choice to online customers.
Due to their ongoing success the business is searching for a DevOps Engineer to join the team, you will be administering computer systems related to operating systems, databases, websites and servers hosted in AWS.
They are looking for someone who is hands on, adaptable with a passion for creating change driven by technology.
Sound like you?
- Several years DevOps experience
- Excellent working knowledge of cloud computing environments, in particular linux-based server administration and running of virtualised services and/or servers within an AWS environment.
- Strong experience in LAMP stack running multiple Wordpress sites
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Able to analyse and interpret complex problems
- Able to interact and communicate with a broad range of stakeholders, from developers through to commercial and management staff
- Experience in necessary programming languages (Bash, Python)
If you have the above experience and want to find out more, please contact Chris McWilliam today.