Director of Studies / Head of Faculty - Private HE Provider - Melbourne
|Job Title:||Director of Studies / Head of Faculty - Private HE Provider - Melbourne|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Morrison|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2018 16:00|
To help facilitate this expansion, a Director of Studies / Head of Faculty is currently required to join this small, but highly focussed Team of Education Professionals. Based at the Head Office in the Melbourne CBD, this position will play a pivotal role in ensuring the education provided to students is of the highest quality relative to industry, learner and regulatory expectations.
As the Head Academic Staff Member, your role with be multi-faceted, but primarily focussed on ensuring quality Higher Education Practises and effective Academic Management are embedded throughout the organisation. You will be open to considering modern teaching/learning techniques and demonstrate positive previous experience managing Academic Staff.
Applicants considered for the role will:
* Hold a PhD in a relative field (preferred) and/or a combination of Master's Degree along with relevant Post Grad Qualifications
* Have a minimum of 3+ years in an equivalent position in either the Public or Private Education Sectors
* Be a strong Leader & Manager with highly established skills allowing you to effectively deal with a broad range of stakeholders
* Understand Student Engagement Strategies and associated analytics
* Have strong experience on Educational / Industry Boards as both Chair and general Member
* Have a positive attitude towards Natural Medicine Practises and Education
Above all else you will be an individual of the highest integrity who recognises the positive influence education can have on those who engage with the provider. In return, you will receive a generous salary package in line with market rates and obtain even greater reward from contributing to the ongoing growth of the operation.
If you meet the criteria above, APPLY TODAY or contact Andrew Morrison on 0420 727 200 for a confidential discussion on the opportunity.