This residential builder has established a strong reputation with developers and clients across the industry and looking to continue to grow their drafting team. This role includes a range of responsibilities including the design of new projects and large amount of work around drawing new product.
To be successful in this role you will have -
- A minimum of 1 years' Drafting experience with a new home builder consisting of low and high set project homes, custom high-end homes with experience working on difficult blocks
- Strong Autocad / Revit experience
- A thorough understanding and knowledge of construction methodology, local building codes, council regulations and covenants is key
- Open communication is key alongside excellent written and verbal skills with a keen eye for detail
- You must be committed to pursuing a long-term career and will be driven and motivated to be a part of an expanding organisation
- Work in an environment that supports innovative thinking and encourages and values new ideas and concepts.
You will be rewarded with an above market remuneration package, a long-term role within a tight knit team that will offer professional development opportunities in the future.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in discussing further, please call Brandyn on 0431 075 710 or APPLY now