This residential builder has established a strong reputation within SEQ due to their broad range of innovative home designs and impeccable customer service and transparency.
To be successful in this role you will have -
- A minimum of 3 years' Drafting experience with a new home builder consisting of low and high set project homes, custom high-end homes with experience working on difficult blocks
- Advanced ArchiCAD experience
- A thorough understanding and knowledge of construction methodology, local building codes, council regulations and covenants is key
- Open communication is key alongside excellent written and verbal skills with a keen eye for detail
- You must be committed to pursuing a long-term career and will be driven and motivated to be a part of an expanding organisation
- Work in an environment that supports innovative thinking and encourages and values new ideas and concepts.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in discussing further please call Melissa Fraga-Ashby on 0424 705 317 or APPLY now