Now, due to organic growth, we are seeking an experienced Revit Draftsperson to join this well-known specialist builder in their Gold Coast office.
To be successful in this role you will have -
- A minimum of 4 years' Drafting experience with a new home builder consisting of low and high set project homes, custom high-end homes with experience working on difficult blocks
- Advanced Revit experience is essential
- A thorough understanding and knowledge of construction methodology, local building codes, council regulations and covenants is key
- Open communication is key alongside excellent written and verbal skills with a keen eye for detail
- You must be committed to pursuing a long-term career and will be driven and motivated to be a part of an expanding organisation.
- Have the ability to "hit the ground running"
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be offered an exciting and rewarding position working with a tight knit team.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in discussing further please call Melissa Fraga-Ashby on 0424 705 317, alternatively email email@example.com or APPLY now.