Diverse Principle Contractor who operate throughout Australia servicing the resources, commercial and infrastructure sector.
About the Role
The role will suit an experienced Estimator who will be responsible for producing tenders for commercial and civil packages up to $10m based in their Brisbane office.
- Use of internal reporting and management systems to track progress
- Submitting tenders and quotes including full tender documentation
- Ensuring all work is completed with accuracy and within specified time frames
- Liaising with all external stakeholders such as suppliers and internal stakeholders such as Project Managers etc
- Experience in Australia an Estimator working on commercial and infrastructure projects with a Principle Contractor valuing up to $10m
- Ability to work independently and coordinate with an interstate team
- Ideal is a relevant tertiary qualification such as Engineering or Construction Management
- Strong level of attention to detail is key to the success of this role
- Natural ability to be able to communicate with all stakeholders
- Strong commercial acumen
- Full time role with a well-known brand based in their Brisbane office
- Professional development and career opportunities
- Remuneration is Neg. $120,000 plus superannuation or more STE
Those who are serious about a change and meet the requirements listed should reply promptly as we are ready to engage now! Contact Mitch Kelly for a confidential discussion on 0401 506 087 or simply APPLY NOW.