This well established commercial builder has a history of managing the construction of interesting and challenging projects both here in Australia and even overseas.
By focusing on multiple industry sectors including education, commercial, residential and government the have ensured their pipeline of work remains strong even through turbulent time within the industry.
They now have an immediate requirement for an experienced Estimator to join their team for a 2-4 week contract.
Duties in you role will include:
- Measurement and calculation of of costs for materials and labour
- Preparation of takeoffs and tender estimates
- Preparation of documentation for tender submission
- 3+ years experience in to the role of Estimator with a commercial construction team within QLD market - ESSENTIAL
- Strong understanding of local industry and local pricing
- Proven experience using CostX software
- Ability to work autonomously
- Able to work legally in Australia without need for sponsorship
To be considered for this position click the APPLY button or send you CV to email@example.com