About the Company
Diverse Principle Contractor who operate throughout Australia servicing the resources, commercial and infrastructure sector.
About the Role
The role will suit an experienced Estimator who will be responsible for producing tenders & quotes for commercial, Brownfield Projects up to $20mil.
- Use of internal reporting and management systems to track progress
- Submitting tenders and quotes including full tender documentation
- Ensuring all work is completed with accuracy and within specified time frames
- Liaising with all external stakeholders such as suppliers and internal stakeholders such as Project Managers etc
Skills and Experience
- Qualifications in Construction Management / Quantity Surveying / Engineering would be highly advantageous
- Strong level of attention to detail is key to the success of this role
- Natural ability to be able to communicate with all stakeholders
- Strong commercial acumen
- Full time role with a well-known brand based in their Darwin office
- Professional development and career opportunities
If you meet the above criteria and are further interested you can call Scott Harding on 0424 597 600 for a confidential conversation or APPLY NOW!