We are actively recruiting on behalf of our client for a hybrid candidate with strong skills in Estimating and abilities in Sales and Marketing to join this small, tight-knit team in their office based in a central Brisbane south suburb.
This truly is a rare and wonderful opportunity for someone who seeks a long-term and rewarding career with a builder who will genuinely appreciate your experience and welcome your ideas to further develop the company.
- Lead generation and follow up (training can be provided for the right candidate)
- Build and maintain client database
- Host initial Sales meeting (training can be provided for the right candidate)
- Liaise with the client and external Building Designer to achieve design
- Present full quotes to the client based on prelim designs
- Present preliminary contracts to the client
- Liaise with the client and external Colour Consultant to achieve selections
- Amend and present full contracts for signing and collect deposits
- Production estimating including processing variations throughout the construction phase
- Liaising with the accounts department on stage claims, invoicing etc
- Marketing and advertising (management of social medias)
- Implement systems and processes to improve efficiencies and workflow
KEY SKILLS & CHARACTERISTICS
- Seeking a long-term career
- Driven and motivated to succeed and to be a part of the bigger picture
- Minimum of 5 years of solid experience in both Sales and Production Estimating within Residential Construction
- Desirable also is a minimum of 1 year of Sales experience within Residential Construction
- Knowledge and experience operating social media sites such as Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Diligent and committed
- Innovative and always seeking ways to make improvements that positively impact a business
- Strong communication skills written and verbal
- Natural ability to build long term relationships with all key stakeholders
- Proven procurement and negotiation skills are a must
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in discussing further please call Melissa Fraga on 0424 705 317, alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY now.