Leading Commercial Contractor requires an experienced Estimator for their growing business. The company has a rich history of success and a fantastic culture of support and inclusion.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an experienced estimator your day will include but not be limited to:
- Prepare tenders for projects ranging from $2M-$25M
- Review tender and contract documentation
- Attend site inspections with client & subcontractors
- Develop new business opportunities through estimation of pricing schedules
- Request and review subcontractor & supplier quotations
- Measure and prepare a detailed bill of quantities
- Develop and manage relationships with the client
- Undertake value engineering exercises
The successful applicant will have the following Key Skills:
- Min 3 Years’ experience as Commercial Estimator on projects $2M-$25M
- Experience with Excel (Advanced)and industry-specific costing software
- Strong technical skills and proficient in estimating and producing accurate BOQs
- Experience measuring diverse projects from Health, Education, Retail & Industrial
- You will have experience in dealing with Supervisors, sub-contractors and clients, purchase orders, scheduling and invoicing.
- Ability to work within a team and autonomously
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders, or already established subcontractor or supplier relationships
- Well organised, diligent, proactive, assertive and well-disciplined.
- Good communication and presentation skills both written and verbal.
Those with trade Qualifications and extensive experience in construction management are encouraged to apply along with those possessing tertiary Q.S or Building qualifications.
To express your interest in this role, please apply online and we will respond accordingly