With over 25 years in the building industry my client continue to diversify and adapt to the current market. Focused on the development, design and construction of new homes servicing clients from first home buyers to investors, and medium rise residential projects such as one off townhouse developments across Queensland & Victoria.
As their build numbers increase our client are looking to implement the infrastructure to support the growth. Hence, they are now recruiting for an Estimator and or Workflow Manager who is an expert in Onsite Companion and can assist with the implementation, training and ongoing development of the software package across the organisation.
Key Skills Required -
- At minimum 2 - 4 years' current experience in an Estimators and or Workflow role with a volume new home builder
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Onsite Companion and how it is best utilised in each department
- A thorough understanding of construction methodology and build processes
- Committed to pursuing a long term career
- Exceptional time management and people skills including clear and concise communication skills
- Passionate and committed to being apart of the organisations vision and growth plans moving forward
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in discussing further please call Melissa Fraga on 0424 705 317, alternatively email email@example.com or APPLY now.