This full-time position requires the successful candidate to build rapport and engage with teams across the business to undertake end-to-end completion of the build process and liaise with clients, subcontractors and suppliers.
Additional responsibilities include processing purchase orders and scheduling trades.
If you have previous experience and knowledge with reviewing quotes, drawings, specifications and handling other technical aspects of residential developments then our client are who you are looking for!
Key Skills Required -
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years' experience in a similar role within the residential construction industry as an Estimator
- Previous experience with Builder MT or Timberline software, highly desired however not essential
- Estimating experience such as reviewing quotes, drawings and scheduling
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellence in client relationship management
- Strong negotiation skills