This full-time position requires the successful candidate to build rapport and engage with teams across the business to undertake end-to-end completion of the build process and liaise with clients, subcontractors and suppliers.
Additional responsibilities include processing purchase orders and scheduling trades. If you have previous experience and knowledge with reviewing quotes, drawings, specifications and handling other technical aspects of residential developments then our client are who you are looking for!
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience Estimating in a high-volume residential building environment
- Databuild experience is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead and mentor Junior Estimators
- Proven experience creating BOQ's and full take offs
- Ability to work within a team environment and autonomously when required
If the above role sounds like you and you are interested in finding out more you can call Sarah Clark 0401 506 087 or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY now.