Come and join an employer that listens and supports you.
Come and join a great crew that works hard and plays hard.
Must have experience in the following (but not limited to):
- Excavations for electrical pit and pipe installation
- Final trim of batters
- General labouring and maintenance of the machinery
- Pit and conduit installation
- Digging trenches and working in with the pipe laying crew
- Working around live services
- Experience with Trimble GPS and installing 2m ID pipes
- Other duties as directed by the supervisor
- RII Excavator licence (Conduct Civil Construction Excavator Operations)
- White/Blue Construction card
- HR Licence prefferred
- At least 12 months highly experienced with the use of Trimble GPS
- Must be reliable and aspire to be an important part of the team
- Own PPE
- CAT 239 is the machinery, experience with this would be a bonus
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered for this position applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
We really acknowledge the time and effort you have put in to apply for this position, however only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you meet the above criteria and you would like to apply, please apply via the link.