Candidates must have the following:
- Experience and skills in grounds maintenance and associated plant and equipment, including brushcutting, hedging, chemical application, zero turn mowers, wide area mowers and tractors.
- A current manual driver's licence (MR advantageous) and own transport
- Full PPE (longs, wide brimmed hat etc)
- A strong work ethic with outstanding time management skills
- A minimum two years' experience in open space maintenance and Grass cutting contracts
- Construction Safety White Card
- Chemical application license (ACDC) (advantageous)
In return you will work in a safe work place with the ability to work 38+ hours per week at the current award rates.
Professional development and training is always available for keen and reliable candidates that want to go far in the Horticultural industry.
Foundation Recruitment recognises and thanks you for the time and effort put into your application. However, due to large numbers of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.